About Me

My photo
I was a Media Studies major at UNCG. My hobbies are reading science fiction/fantasy books, reading fanfiction, watching TV and movies. This is the second blog that I have worked on. An Invisible Point of View was started as a project for my MST 222 Internet & Society class.

Monday, November 15, 2010

Power Rangers



One of my favorite shows when I was a kid was Power Rangers. I am still a fan of the show and I am anxiously awaiting the eighteenth season, Power Rangers Samurai. The show usually has a good combination of action, comedy, values/positive messages, and interesting stories.

Tonight, I watched the eighth episode of the second season, "The Power Stealer", at http://www.powerrangers.com/. This episode originally aired on September 20, 1994 on Fox Kids Network. The episode opens with the teens trying to clean up the community. Lord Zedd creates Octophantom, an octopus/elephant hybrid monster to drain the rangers power. Tommy is the first of the Power Rangers to fall victim to Octophantom, followed by Zack, Kimberly, and Trini. Jason and Billy must rescue their friends by distracting the monster with a mirror shield. Of course, the episode ends predictable with a Megazord battling the overgrown monster and the rangers saving the day.

1 comment:

Total Pageviews