About Me

My photo
I was a Media Studies major at UNCG. My hobbies are reading science fiction/fantasy books, reading fanfiction, watching TV and movies. This is the second blog that I have worked on. An Invisible Point of View was started as a project for my MST 222 Internet & Society class.

Sunday, November 28, 2010

One Life to Live 11/22/2010

Due to the Thanksgiving holidays, I have not been able to get online much nor have I watched OLTL. I am just now able to watch them and post recaps/reviews.

Last time on One Life, we had triple baby daddy drama and the results are in! Brody professes his love for Jessica and her baby, even if it is not his. But it is. Darn, I was hoping for it to be Ford's! As for the other pregnant Buchanan twin, she tells Brody that it is John's baby. Clint's inside man was successful and now Matthew is becoming suspicious of his uncle's activities. Rex officially finds out that his mother is Echo but will have to wait a bit longer to find out Clint is his father. Switching paternity results is such a pain! Viki knows that something is amiss when Clint all but jumps for joy at not being revealed the father. Clint had also asked that his daughter's paternity test result be Brody Lovett. However, I am thinking that the man got the wrong Buchanan daughter. This theory could be true due to Natalie's result having Brody down as the father.

Ford is trying to reconcile being in a real relationship with Langston but not having sex any time soon. She wants to wait 6 months before they have sex again. While they are discussing this matter, Jessica calls to tell him the good news. Ford, who had previously said that he did not want to be the baby's father and would have let Brody raise it if it was his, looked quite sad.

Todd makes sure that Marty will never see Hope or Starr again. I think Marty is going to go off the deep end. I wonder if she will try to kill anyone. Todd clues John in on Marty's intentions. John stops Marty from seeing Hope and causing trouble. Marty asks John about Natalie's amnio results. Apparently, Marty had seen Clint's guy in the genetics lab and asked to print something off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews