About Me

My photo
I was a Media Studies major at UNCG. My hobbies are reading science fiction/fantasy books, reading fanfiction, watching TV and movies. This is the second blog that I have worked on. An Invisible Point of View was started as a project for my MST 222 Internet & Society class.

Saturday, November 6, 2010

I Dream of Jeannie

I have recently gotten back in the habit of watching I Dream of Jeannie on TV Land. I used to watch this and Bewitched all the time when I was younger. The episode I am currently watching is where Jeannie writes a book on childcare and gets it published under Tony's name. In order to expose the book as a fraud, Dr. Bellows has Tony babysit his unruly nephew and General Peterson's shy granddaughter. It is funny to watch Tony to try and relate to the children when he has no experience. Why does Dr. Bellows nephew, Richard, cause so much trouble, such as smashing model airplanes? When Bellows and Peterson come to pick up the children, all three men are surprised to see Gina and Richard having a friendly conversation about model planes. When asked how he did it, Tony replies "Chapter 13". Tony asked Jeannie what she did to the children, to which she replied that she just brought them together and that the last chapter was on boys and girls.

2 comments:

Total Pageviews